GetDoIt ICO

GetDoIt

Main Sale: 10/01/2018 - 11/25/2018
Supply & Logistics

The GetDoIt platform is the first internet portal worldwide that covers all spheres of services connected with moving. Our service is developed as an intermediate between a Customer and a Service Provider.

The GetDoIt platform functions as a mediator between a Customer who needs definite services and a Contractor who provides them. Our portal covers all services connected with moving services: transportation and logistics, assembling of furniture and household appliances, renovation of apartments and houses, repair and maintenance.

The GetDoIt service is completely transparent and legal. The platform starts in 4 countries: Australia, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, with the perspective of being launched worldwide.

The token sale is implemented in blockchain using smart contracts. Through this, all procedures are performed automatically and the service possesses a high level of security. The GET tokens are emitted using Ethereum network based on the ERC20 protocol. Thus, the tokens should be bought via wallets based on the same standard. E.g.: Metamask, Ether Wallet. Our service is based on the Ethereum network – one of the most reliable and fastest regarding response and processing. Using of smart contracts also provides high speed and security.

The gathered information and calculated results were derived via the Global Blockchain Institute. 10 000 000 000 GET tokens are emitted in total. However, only 3.6% of the total token amount will be allocated for the ICO. The rest – 96.4% will be used on platform. The gathered information and calculated results were derived via the Global Blockchain Institute.

Main Sale:
1 October – 14 October: €0.015, 50% Bonus
15 October – 28 October: €0.0171, 43% Bonus
29 October – 11 November: €0.02, 33% Bonus
12 November – 25 November: €0.0286, 5% Bonus